In opposition to the NS Blade, this training jogging pants gives a cut a little more brutal; like an ax.
This won't prevent you from having perfect comfort and great style at any time of the day. It's perfectly suited for training.
Comfort and technicality come together in a perfect balance.
To summarize, its brushed and bi-elastic techno fabric is a unique mix of properties making this product an ultra technical garment for a Functional Fitness athlete.
Made of hollow microfilaments which boost its insulating power, anti-bacteria, moisture wicking, UV protective ( UPF 50+), breathable and favoring the correct body thermoregulation. This fabric ensures outstanding sport performances.
The fabric used for this jogging pants is OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified.
The model is 1m70, 79kg and wears size M.
- Elastic waistband with drawstrings inside
- Cutout on the upper back and tape on the side of the leg
- Zipped and waterproof pockets integrated into the seam
- Screen printing under the pocket, on the front calf and on the back of the calf
- No seam between the legs
- Yoke between legs to maximize resistance in the crotch
- Thermal protection
- Moisture Management
- Pilling resistant
- Soft & comfortable
- UV Protection (UPF 50+)
- Excellent coverage
- Two way stretch
Designed in France. Made in Portugal
- Gentle cycle at 30 ° C
- Wash with like colors
- No chemical
- Turn before washing
- Iron at low temperature (avoid screen printing)
- No dryer